Survey of Cybersecurity in Canadian Manufacturing and Critical Infrastructure
Fredericton, NB, December 06, 2019 – 70% of the most advanced Canadian companies are performing poorly with regards to cybersecurity, leaving themselves at risk, according to a new study completed in late October. “This does not mean that these companies are doing nothing to ensure their protection,” explains Jean-Guy Rens, Vice President of the CATA Alliance, “it’s just that they have not deployed a comprehensive strategy to this end.
This report of 212 pages + 45 tables includes:
- Size and nature of manufacturing companies and critical infrastructure;
- Level of digitisation in enterprises
- Number of attacks on information and operational systems
- Level of investment in cybersecurityWho is assured of cybersecurity?
- Overall level of preparedness of the company for cybersecurity
- 28 case studies including Air Canada, Cisco, Sobeys, Royal Bank, etc.